Saturday 25 June 2016

Last few weeks #29


1. Meillä kävi vieraita Suomesta ja saatiin vähän Fazerin sinistä!
2. Saatiin myös ruusu meidän etupihalle.
3. Muutama uusi kosmetiikka juttu. Noi huulirasvat on ihan sika ihania!
4. Ramadan vuorokausirytmi :D.


// 1. We had visitors from Finland and they brought us some Finnish chocolate!
2. We got a rose to our front yard.
3. Few new cosmetic products. The lip balms are so good!
4. Ramadan vibes and my new ''schedule''. 



5. Täällä on tullut asuttua jo yhdeksän kuukautta, mutta matkustin ensimmäistä kertaa metrolla täällä vasta nyt.
6. Macaronsseja iftarilla.
7. Täällä alettiin myydä oreo jätskituutteja ja koska tykkään oreoista, niin mun oli pakko päästä maistamaan tätä jätskiäkin.
8. Sain pari uutta huivia.


// 5. I've already been living here about 9 months, but I just recently traveled for the first time using a metro here. 
6. Macarons for iftar.
7. They started selling Oreo ice cream cones and since I like Oreos, I had to try these as well!
8. I got new scarves <3 



No comments :

Post a Comment