Sunday 27 November 2016

Last Few Weeks #39


1&2. On my way to Antwerp, Belgium!
3. Coffee with my friends Safae and Zaineb.
4. And on a walk with Zaineb.


//1&2. Matkalla Antwerpeniin, Belgiaan!
3. Kahvilassa Safaen ja Zainebin kanssa. 
4. Ja kävelyllä Zainebin kanssa. 


5. Imran made home made burgers for us :P
6&7. In Amsterdam centre with Imran walking around and having some macarons.
8. Yesterday Imran and I went to have some cheesecake again but this time with Imran's mother and brother. I took a cappuccino with my cake and I think that it's one of the best cappuccinos I've ever had!


//5. Imran teki meille kotitekoiset hampparit :P
6&7. Mentiin Damin keskustaan kävelemään ja syömään macaronsseja Imranin kanssa.
8. Käytiin Imranin sekä Imranin äidin ja veljen kanssa juustokakulla. Kakun seuraksi ottamani cappuccino oli yksi parhaista cappuccinoista mitä olen ikinä juonut!


No comments :

Post a Comment