Friday 25 November 2016

My Outfit In Antwerp + Video


This is what I was wearing in Antwerp on Saturday and since the outfit I was wearing on Sunday were pretty similar, I only took pictures of this one. I also wanted to do something more than just pictures so I filmed a really short video of the outfit and you can see that on the bottom of this post. I hope you like the video and feel free to share your thoughts about this outfit!


//Tässä olis vihdoinkin lauantain asukuvia Antwerpenista. Koska molemmat matkalla olleet asut olivat suht samanlaiset, päädyin ottamaan kuvat vain toisesta. En kuitenkaan halunnut julkaista pelkästään asukuvia, joten tein myös näiden lisäksi lyhyen videon asusta, mikä löytyykin postauksen lopusta. Toivottavasti tykkäätte videosta ja kertokaa ihmeessä mielipidettä tästä asusta! 


Coat & Gloves - Primark
Top - Zara
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Reebok


2 comments :