Sunday 4 December 2016

Boyfriend Jeans x Ankle Boots


These pictures are from earlier this week. Zaineb and I went for a walk again as we did last week and took pictures for me at the same time. I bought both, the boyfriend jeans and the boots last year, but never thought of combining them together. I don't know how it's possible that I never came up with this idea until now, since I think that they look pretty cool together! The faux fur coat makes the outfit even more perfect or what do you think?


//Tässä olis asua alkuviikolta. Niinkuin viime tiistaina, mentiin tänäkin tiistaina kävelylle Zainebin kanssa ja otettiin samalla asukuvia mulle. Ostin tän asun farkut ja saappaat viime vuonna, mutten oo ikinä aiemmin tajunnut yhdistää niitä keskenään. En edes tajua miten sain tän idean vasta nyt, sillä mun mielestä noi sopii todella hyvin yhteen ja toi tekoturkistakki kruunaa koko asun! Mitäs mieltä te olette?

Pictures / Zaineb

Coat & Gloves - Primark
Sweater - Ted Baker
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Sunglasses - Ur & Penn
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment