Tuesday 17 January 2017

White x Black x Khaki Green


It's funny how it was only one and a half weeks ago that I was freezing in -18°C degrees in Finland, and now the 2°C degrees here in the Netherlands feels so cold that I don't want to step outside. Anyways ever since I got these sneakers I wanted to pair them with this sweater dress. I couldn't make my mind about the rest of the outfit until I decided just to go with black. So that's what my yesterday's outfit looked like and I really like how it turned out!


//Hassua miten puoltoista viikkoa sitten olin jäätymässä Suomen -18°C pakkasessa ja nyt Hollannin 2°C tuntuu niin kylmältä, etten halua astuakkaan ulos. Mutta itse asuun, siitä asti kun sain nää lenkkarit, halusin yhdistää ne kyseisen neulemekon kanssa. En tosin osannut vielä päättää muusta asusta kunnes päädyin yhdistämään ne muuten mustaan asuun. Tältä siis näytti mun eilinen asu ja tykkäänkin ihan sikana lopputuloksesta!

Coat - Vero Moda
Sweater Dress - Vila
Jeans - Acne Studios
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Bershka


No comments :

Post a Comment