Tuesday 7 February 2017

Pre Love Bloggers Event Outfit


I'm back in Finland again! I'm going to tell you more about my stay in London etc, but I first want to show my Sunday's outfit. I wore this outfit to pre love bloggers event which was also celebrating world hijab day. All the bloggers were wearing that same scarf that was designed exlusively for world hijab day. We needed to wear a white top with the hijab and I decided to combine those two with black trousers, since you can never go wrong with black and white. I really love the blouse and trousers that I wore, they are both new and I already have so many outfit ideas with them! What do you think about this outfit and are you excited to hear more about my trip to London?


//Palasin eilen Lontoon reissulta, mistä tulette kuulemaan tarkemmin myöhemmin, sillä haluan ensin esitellä mun Sunnuntain asun. Tälläinen asu oli siis päällä World Hijab Day:n kunniaksi järjestetyssä Pre love bloggers -tapahtumassa. Kaikki paikalla olleet bloggaajat saivat munkin päällä näkyvän huivin, joka on suunniteltu WHD:ta varten. Huivi tuli yhdistää valkoisen paidan kanssa ja päädyin itse yhdistämään mustat housut asuun, sillä musta-valkoisella yhdistelmällä ei voi koskaan mennä vikaan! Tykkäänkin tosi paljon päällä olleista housuista ja paidasta, jotka on molemmat uusia.  Mitäs pidät tästä asusta ja odotetaanko siellä innolla postausta Lontoon matkasta?

Top & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Aidijuma (gift)
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Tory Burch


2 comments :

  1. Love your blog! How do you do the categories on your blog. I dont understand. Also have blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You need to use HTML to do it, try to google ''Sticky navigation bar for blogger'' :)

      Delete