Saturday 25 March 2017

A Quick Trip to Tallinn


We took a quick trip to Estonia with Sara on Wednesday and since the time was so limited, the pictures I have from our trip are these outfit pictures. I decided my outfit on the day before and you can't even imagine how much time it took! All I knew was that I wanted to wear these black trousers and my faux fur coat and somehow I found it so hard to find a perfect combination. When I tried on this outfit as one of the options, I already started being a bit frustrated and tried on my mom's sneakers just for fun and ended up borrowing them for the trip. What do you think about this outfit?


//Lähdettiin Saran kanssa keskiviikkona pikavisiitille Viroon ja ajan ollessa sen verran rajallinen, nää asukuvat jäi lähestulkoon ainoiksi kuviksi tolta reissulta. Päätin asun päivää ennen, ettekä voi kuvitellakaan kuinka kauan siinä kesti! Tiesin vain, että halusin asuun nämä mustat housut, sekä tekoturkistakin, mutta siitä huolimatta täydellisen asun muodostaminen näiden ympärille tuntui hankalalta. Lopulta kokeilin hieman jo turhautuneena tätä päällä näkyvää asua yhtenä vaihtoehtona ja siihen päälle vitsillä äidin mustia lenkkareita, jotka päätyikin sitten jalkaani matkalle. Mitäs pidät tästä asusta?

Coat - Primark
Sweater - Ted Baker
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Arabian Import (gifted)
Bag - Victoria's Secret


No comments :

Post a Comment