Thursday 27 April 2017

Cold Photoshoot


Here's what I wore yesterday! I paired my boyfriend jeans with coral hijab, floral bag, black coat and boots. Sara and I went for a coffee yesterday and took some pics before that. The weather was really weird which made taking the pics a bit challenging. It was really windy, which caused it to be really cold and I ended up having blueish hands after our photoshoot. Anyways what do you think about this outfit?


//Tässä olisi mun eilinen asu! Yhdistin boyfriend farkut korallin väriseen huiviin, kukalliseen laukkuun sekä mustaan takkiin ja kenkiin. Käytiin Saran kanssa kahvilla ja otettiin mulle asukuvat ennen sitä. Sää asetti omat haasteensa kuvaamiselle, oli todella tuulista, mistä johtuen oli myös todella kylmä ja kuvaussession jälkeen mulla olikin ihan sinertävät kädet. Mitäs muuten pidätte tästä asusta?

Coat - Vero Moda
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Arabian Import
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment