Wednesday 26 April 2017

Last Few Weeks #47


1&2. Visiting my aunt and also visited quickly this city called Turku.
3. Last coffee with Imran before he went back to the Netherlands. I hope to get there soon as well!
4. Behind the scenes of editing my spring lookbook.


//1&2. Kävin mun tädin luona pääsiäislomalla ja tuli samalla tehtyä pikavisiitti Turkuun.
3. Viimeiset kahvit, ennen kuin Imran lähti takaisin Hollantiin. Toivonmukaan mäkin pääsen pian sinne!
4. Spring lookbookin editointia. 


5. I designed a logo for my blog, don't know where I'm going to use it yet, but I'll figure it out!
6. Another behind the scenes; this one from an upcoming vlog!
7. I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be spring or winter? Why was it snowing yesterday morning?
8. The super busy days are almost over! I've been so busy for a month that I haven't had time to sleep enough, which is a really bad thing. Starting from this afternoon I'm not going to be that busy anymore!


//5. Suunnittelin logon mun blogille, en vielä tiedä mihin tulen sitä käyttämään, mutta enköhän keksi jotain!
6. Kuvaamassa tulevaa vlogia varten.
7. En pysy enää kärryillä siitä, pitäisikö nyt olla kevät vai talvi? Miks ihmeessä eilis aamuna satoi lunta?
8. Mun super kiireiset päivät on lähestulkoon takana! Oon ollut kuukauden verran niin kiireinen, etten ole ehtinyt edes nukkua kunnolla, mikä on todella huono juttu. Tästä iltapäivästä lähtien nää kiireet on vihdoinkin ohi!


No comments :

Post a Comment