Sunday 25 June 2017

Rotterdam Outfit


Eid Mubarak to all the muslims! Unfortunately pictures of my Eid outfit will need to wait until the beginning of next month, but that's because I obviously haven't taken them yet. Instead of that, here's my Friday's outfit.

Imran and I took a mini trip to Rotterdam on Friday and it was really nice! I'm going to tell you more about our trip on another post, since today's focus is on what I wore. Since we were travelling and we were going to walk a lot I wanted to wear something comfy yet stylish. For shoes I chose sneakers, cause what else would you wear if you are going to walk the whole day. I paired them with a comfy top, stretchy jeans, black vest and a backpack. How do you guys think that my outfit turned out?

If you can't wait to hear more about our trip, make sure to click here to see our vlog from Rotterdam!



//Eid Mubarak kaikille muslimeille! Valitettavasti kuvat Eid asusta saa odottaa ensi kuun alkuun, sillä en tietenkään ole vielä päässyt niitä kuvamaan. Sen sijaan luvassa olisikin asua perjantailta.

Mentiin perjantaina Imranin kanssa super kivalle mini matkalle Rotterdamiin! Tuutte kuitenkin kuulemaan itse Rotterdamista lisää hieman myöhemmin, sillä tänään keskitytään perjantaiseen asuun. Koska matkustettiin ja luvassa oli paljon kävelyä, halusin pukeutua mukavasti mutta tyylikkäästi. Kengiksi valikoitui tietenkin lenkkarit, olihan luvassa koko päivän täydeltä kävelyä. Yhdistin ne mukavaan paitaan, venyviin farkkuihin, mustaan liiviin ja reppuun. Mitäs pidätte lopputuloksesta? 

Mikäli et jaksa odottaa matkapostausta, niin klikkaamalla tästä pääset meidän Rotterdamissa kuvaamaan vlogiin! 

Vest & Sneakers - Bershka
Top & Jeans - Zara
Scarf - Veiled Beauty
Sunglasses - Ur & Penn
Bag - Victoria's Secret


No comments :

Post a Comment