Saturday 22 July 2017

Summer Day in an Island


Yesterday Imran and I went to this island called Suomenlinna since the weather was really nice and we haven't been there in a while. I was kind of struggling with what to wear and ended up wearing some black trousers, top, espadrilles and backpack. I didn't want the outfit to be all black so I added a bit of color with the scarf on my neck and the turban.


//Käytiin eilen Imranin kanssa Suomenlinnassa, siitä kun on jo aikaa kun käytiin siellä viimeksi ja sääkin sattui olemaan ihana. Mulla oli vähän ongelmia asuvalinnan kanssa ja päädyin lopulta pistämään mustat housut, paidan, espadrillot ja repun. En kuitenkaan halunnut asusta kokonaan mustaa, joten lisäsin väriä kaulahuivin ja turbaanin avulla. 

Top, Scarf & Shoes - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Headscarf - Arabian Import
Sunglasses - Ur & Penn
Bag - Victoria's Secret


No comments :

Post a Comment