Tuesday 31 October 2017

Black and grey on Saturday


Imran and I spent last weekend in Helsinki. I went to see my friend Sara on Saturday, we took some outfit pictures for me. Before that, we went for a coffee and planned how we are going to celebrate our birthdays together, since we both are born in December.

I wore grey tunic with black jeans that you can't really see thanks to my lovely over the knee boots. On top of the tunic I had my black wool coat, and I completed the look with grey hijab and black bag. Do you like this look?


//Mentiin Imranin kanssa viikonlopuksi Helsinkiin. Näin Saraa lauantaina, otettiin mulle asukuvat, käytiin kahvilla ja suunniteltiin miten vietettäisiin meidän synttäreitä, sillä ollaan molemmat synnytty joulukuussa. 

Päälle päätyi harmaa tunika ja mustat farkut, jotka tosin ei näy ihanien ylipolvensaappaiden alta. Tunikan päälle vedin mustan villakangastakin ja viimeistelin tyylin harmaalla huivilla sekä mustalla laukulla. Mitä pidät mun lauantaisesta asusta? 

Coat - Vero Moda
Scarf - Austere Attire
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment