Tuesday 24 October 2017

Faux fur kind of day


 On Saturday it was so cold outside that I got to wear my faux fur jacket. Later on that day it was also snowing a little bit, but none of it stayed on the ground. I'm not one for the cold, but I gotta say that it felt nice to see those snow flakes falling down.

I thought it would be good to wear my white sneakers since it's not raining, but it was still so wet outside that I ended up cleaning them when I got back inside. I combined the sneakers with boyfriend jeans, light blue shirt and a brown hijab. I forgot my gloves at home, which wasn't a good thing, but at least the outfit looks nice regardless.


//Lauantaina oli sen verran kylmä, että piti kaivaa tekoturkistakki kaapista. Myöhemmin satoi myös hieman lunta, mikä ei kuitenkaan jäänyt maahan. En voi sanoa tykkääväni kylmästä, mutta jostain syystä tuntui kivalta nähdä lumen satavan maahan. 

Ajattelin sään olevan hyvä valkoisille lenkkareille, mutta päädyinkin puhdistamaan niitä hiekasta ja mudasta heti kotiin päästyä. Lenkkarit yhdistyi boyfriend farkkuihin, vaaleansiniseen paitaan ja ruskeaan huiviin. Unohdin hanskat matkasta, mikä ei ollut hyvä juttu, mutta ainakin asu näytti kivalta siitä huolimatta. 

Coat - Primark
Top - Zara
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Arabian Import
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Esmara by Heidi Klum / Lidl


No comments :

Post a Comment