Tuesday 17 October 2017

Over the knee


I had a pair of knee high boots for few years, which you can see in this post I made about a year ago. I really liked the boots but thanks to the rainy weather of the Netherlands they got moldy and I had to throw them away. Now after a year since that happened, I finally got a replacement for them and in my opinion a really good one. I really like how this pair from Zara looks like and the touch they give to my outfits! What do you think about my new boots and about over the knee boots in general?


//Mulla oli parin vuoden ajan polvipituiset saappaat, jotka näkyivät myös tässä noin vuoden takaisessa postauksessa. Tykkäsin kyseisistä saappaista paljon, mutta kiitos Hollannin sateisten säiden ne homehtui ja jouduin heittämään ne pois. Nyt noin vuosi tapahtuneen jälkeen löysin viimeinkin uudet niiden tilalle, eikä nää oo todellakaan huonompi pari. Tykkään todella paljon mun uusista Zarasta löytyneistä ylipolvensaappaista! Mitäs sä pidät näistä sekä ylipolvensaappaista ylipäätään?


Coat - Guess
Sweater dress - Vila
Scarf - Arabian Import
Bag - Victoria's Secret
Shoes - Zara


4 comments :

  1. Great Look! I still don't have any Overknees! Need to get them very soon
    XO

    www.lifeofmissg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you'll find some nice ones! :)

      Delete
  2. Ihanan syksyinen asu sulla! Itsellänikin on ylipolvensaappaat, ne ovat kyllä kivat varsinkin näin syksyllä :)

    https://piiakristiina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete