Sunday 15 October 2017

Trench coat lookbook



I filmed a trench coat lookbook while it was still somewhat warm enough in Finland to wear one. I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration from it wether or not it's warm enough to wear a trench coat where you live.

On another note, did you notice the new look of my blog? I did the new banner already one and half months ago, but changed it yesterday. I also changed the color of the navigation bar. What do you think?


//Kuvasin trenssi lookbookin kun säät sallivat vielä trenssin käytön edes jotenkuten. Toivottavasti tykkäät videosta ja se inspiroi pukeutumisen kanssa, vaikkakin trenssi säät taitaakin olla jo aikalailla takana Suomessa. 

Huomasitko muuten blogin päivittyneen ulkoasun? Tein uuden bannerin jo puolitoista kuukautta sitten, mutta otin sen käyttöön vasta eilen. Samalla vaihtui myös navigointipalkin väri. Mitä pidät? 


No comments :

Post a Comment