Thursday 4 January 2018

What I did on my birthday?


As I said in my previous post, I turned 20 on Saturday. Imran and I had gotten a gift card for an afternoon tea, and we decided to use it on my birthday. It turned out to be a really nice experience and a great way to celebrate my birthday. The celebration didn't end there though, the next day there was some guests coming over and I got to eat lots of cake and other delicious things! All in all I had lots of fun on both days!


//Niinkuin mainitsin viime postauksessakin, täytin lauantaina 20! Oltiin saatu Imranin kanssa lahjakortti Kämpin iltapäivä teelle ja päätettiin käyttää se tuolloin, mikä osoittautui todella hyväksi ideaksi. Seuraavana päivänä meille tuli muutama vieras ja pääsin taas syömään synttäri herkkuja. Kaiken kaikkiaan siis erittäin onnistuneet synttärit molempina päivinä! 


No comments :

Post a Comment