Tuesday 16 January 2018

When in Spain


The ones who follow me on Instagram may have noticed from my stories that I went for a vacation with Imran. I really enjoyed all the exploring, we managed to go to 3 different countries in one week and it was absolutely amazing! I took outfit pictures in all of the countries we went to and these ones are from Spain.

This outfit is probably my favourite from all the outfits I wore on our trip. That might be due to the fact that I'm wearing 2 new pieces, the grey trousers and the sweater which both became straight away one of my favourite items in my closet at the moment and I think they also make a really great combination. What do you think about my first vacation outfit?



//Mua Instagramissa seuraavat saattoikin storien perusteella päätellä että lähdettiin Imranin kanssa matkalle. Onnistuttiin käymään viikon aikana kolmessa eri maassa ja koko matka oli kokonaisuudessaan niin upea! Otin asukuvat jokaisessa maassa ja tän kertaiset on Espanjasta. 

Tää asu oli myös mun lemppari kaikista matkan aikana päällä olleista, mikä saattaakin johtua siitä että päällä oli kaksi uutta vaatetta, neule ja housut, jotka molemmat päätyi heti yhdiksi mun lempi vaatteista. Mikä parasta ne luo myös yhdessä todella kivan kokonaisuuden, vai mitä mieltä sä oot? 

Jacket & Shoes - Lidl / Esmara by Heidi Klum
Sweater & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Voile Chic
Bag - Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses - River Island


No comments :

Post a Comment