Tuesday 27 February 2018

Stylish & comfy in France


In the end of last week Imran and I decided to go to Lille, France for a mini trip. If you are interested in hearing more about that, stay tuned for Thursday's post, since today is all about my outfit I wore on the first day of our trip.

I wanted to wear something warm since it was quite chilly and we were going to be out all day. I ended up wearing my super warm grey turtle neck sweater combined with black wide leg trousers and a faux fur jacket. The sneakers were a must since there was lots of walking, and I think my attempt of looking stylish while still being comfy was accomplished with this look.



//Päätettiin Imranin kanssa lähteä lyhyelle matkalle Lilleen, Ranskaan viime viikon lopulla. Lisää tästä kuitenkin torstaina, sillä tänään keskitytään ensimmäisenä päivänä päälle päätyneeseen asuun.

Halusin ensisijaisesti jotain lämmintä päälle, sillä Lilleen oltiin luvattu hieman viileämpää säätä ja tarkoitus oli olla ulkona koko päivä. Päädyinkin siis harmaaseen super lämpimään neuleeseen yhdistettynä mustiin housuihin ja tekoturkkiin. Lenkkarit oli must, meinaan päivän aikana tuli käveltyä sen verran paljon. Tarkoitus olikin näyttää tyylikkäältä mukavuutta unohtamatta ja mielestäni onnistuinkin siinä tän asun kanssa aika hyvin. 

Coat & Sunnies - Primark
Sweater & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Shoes - Lidl


No comments :

Post a Comment