Thursday 15 March 2018

Amsterdam through my phone


Now that I have been in the Netherlands for about a month and half, I thought that I would share some pics that I've taken with my phone during this time. During these one and half months, I've went to see a movie in probably the coolest movie theatre ever, went for a mini trip, froze in the cold and snowy Amsterdam and a bit later enjoyed some ice cream because it has been as warm as 15°C outside. So it's been pretty nice here and I had missed Holland so much!


//Nyt kun Hollannissa on tullut vietettyä suunnilleen puolitoista kuukautta, ajattelin jakaa teille joitain puhelimeen kertyneitä kuvia. Tän puolentoista kuukauden aikana oon mm. käynyt katsomassa elokuvaa ehkä cooleimmassa elokuvateatterissa ikinä, käynyt lyhyellä matkalla, jäätynyt lumisessa Hollannissa ja vähän ajan päästä syönyt jäätelöä 15°C lämmössä. Kaikenkaikkiaan täällä on siis ollut oikein mukavaa ja vitsi mulla on ollut ikävä tänne! 


No comments :

Post a Comment