Thursday 3 May 2018

Lady in pink


Here's a modest outfit idea for summer! I went to Krakow with my mom last week and this was one of my outfits there. I just love how fresh the outfit looks due to the combination of white and pink! The color combo is perfect for spring and summer, don't you think? I would love to hear what is your favourite color to wear during spring and summer? I think it's needles to say that my all year around favourite is pink!


//Tässä olis yks asu idea tulevalle kesälle! Käytiin äidin kanssa Krakovassa viime viikolla ja tää oli yks matkalla päälle päätyneistä asuista. Tykkään niin paljon siitä miten freesiltä asu näyttää valkoisen ja pinkin yhdistelmän takia! Täydellinen väri kombo kevääseen ja kesään, eikö! Olisi kiva myös kuulla mikä on sun lemppari väri pukeutumisessa näin keväällä ja kesällä. Varmaan sanomattakin selvää, että omani on vaaleanpunainen!

Top - Vila
Trousers - Zara
Bag - Ted Baker (similar here in taupe*)
Shoes - Lidl


*ad link / mainoslinkki



2 comments :

  1. Pink and white are classic! What did you think of Krakow? I was there a few weeks ago. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yes! I actually wrote a whole post about my experience in Krakow, you can read it here: http://fashionbyina.blogspot.nl/2018/05/krakow-as-muslim.html?

      Delete