Thursday 14 June 2018

How to style a colorful top


I got this top as a souvenir from Estonia and even though I like it, I didn't know how to style it at first. Later on I came up with some ideas and this is one of them. Because the top is so colorful, it goes pretty well with many different colors. I feel most comfortable wearing a top like this with otherwise pretty neutral colors which is why I went for the mom jeans and black cardigan. I think that the top would go pretty well with my pink trousers as well, but we'll see if I have the guts to wear it with them.


//Sain kuvien paidan tuliaisena Virosta ja vaikka tykkäänkin siitä, niin en aluksi oikein tiennyt miten yhdistäisin sen. Myöhemmin kuitenkin keksin muutaman idean ja tää asu on yksi niistä. Koska kyseinen toppi on niin värikäs, sopii se myös monien värien kanssa yhdistettäväksi. Itse kuitenkin yhdistän sen mieluiten suht neutraaleihin väreihin, minkä takia yhdistin sen mutsi farkkujen ja mustan sifonki takin kanssa. Kyseinen paita menis kyllä hyvin myös esimerkiksi pinkkien housujen kanssa, mutta saa nähdä löytyykö multa rohkeutta yhdistää se niihin. 

Cardigan & sunglasses - Primark
Top - Bershka
Jeans - Bershka (similar here*)
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Bag - Zara
Shoes - River Island



*Ad link / *Mainoslinkki


2 comments :