Tuesday 10 July 2018

When in Milan


As I quickly mentioned on my Italy lookbook, I went to Italy for a short trip before moving back to Finland. Imran and I flew to Milan from Amsterdam, stayed there for one night and continued the trip to Genoa. I only took outfit pictures in Milan and this is the outfit I wore for travelling that day.

I wanted the outfit to look nice but to also be comfy since we were on the go the whole day. I wore my black midi dress with black chiffon cardigan, and even though the dress has t-shirt sleeves and the cardigan is really lightweight and breathable, black was not the best color to wear that day. It was around 33°C when we were there and carrying our luggage with that heat in black clothes was not really the easiest thing to do. I really like the outfit regardless, so even though it wasn't the absolute best choice for the day, I think it looked really good. On another note is it even possible to not feel hot in that kind of heat?


//Niinkuin ehdinkin jo mainita mun Italy lookbookissa, menin Italiaan lyhyelle matkalle ennen kuin oli aika palata takaisin Suomeen. Lennettiin Imranin kanssa Amsterdamista Milanoon ja oltiin Milanossa yksi yö. Sieltä sitten otettiin seuraavana päivänä suunnaksi Genova. Päädyin ottamaan asukuvia vain Milanossa ja kyseinen asu onkin mun sen päivän matka-asu.

Halusin asun olevan kivan näköinen, mutta myös mukava, sillä oltiin menossa koko päivä. Valitsinkin päälle mustan midi mekon ja ohuen sifonki takin. Vaikka kyseisessä mekossa onkin t-paita hihat ja takki on todella kevyt ja hengittävä, musta väri ei soveltunut kyseisiin lämpötiloihin. Milanossa oli suurinpiirtein 33°C siellä ollessamme ja kaikkien matkatavaroiden raahaaminen mustissa vaatteissa tollaisessa kuumuudessa ei ehkä ollut se kaikista helpoin juttu. Vaikkei tää asu ollutkaan paras mahdollinen valinta kyseiselle päivälle, tykkään siitä silti todella paljon. Tollaisessa lämmössä tosin taitaa olla kuuma vaatteista riippumatta. 

Cardigan - Primark
Dress - KappAhl
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment