Tuesday 31 July 2018

Wrap dress kind of day


One thing I can already cross over from my summer bucket list is to wear lots of dresses and skirts. I've been doing that a lot this summer, I feel like they are just so easy. I also love dresses like this one since the fabric is so light and it's really breathable. I wish they made this in light pink or beige as well, since I would definitely order that, it would be even more perfect for this summer heat! What do you think about this outfit and do you like wearing dresses?


//Yks juttu minkä voisin nyt jo ruksia pois mun summer bucket list:ilta on käyttää mahdollisimman paljon mekkoja ja hameita. Niitä on tullut käytettyä tänä kesänä oikein kunnolla, sillä ne on vaan niin helppoja. Tykkään todella paljon tän mekon kaltaisista kevyistä ja hengittävistä mekoista. Harmi ettei tätä mekkoa ole vaaleanpunaisena tai beigenä, menisi muuten heti tilaukseen, sillä kyseiset värit olisivat vielä parempia näihin helteisiin! Mitä mieltä sä oot tästä asusta ja tykkäätkö sä käyttää mekkoja?

Dress - AIA Clothing
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Zara
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Slippers - River Island


No comments :

Post a Comment