Tuesday 7 August 2018

The golden hour


Here's an outfit from a week ago. Sara and I went to take some pictures at evening and I think the golden hour matched quite well with my outfit. I've worn this same outfit many times during the summer, I just think it's really nice! I used to only combine the top with a black scarf, but then one day I was just testing for fun how my other scarves were looking with it and I really liked this combo. What do you think about this outfit?


//Tässä olis viikon takainen asu. Käytiin yks ilta Saran kanssa ottamassa kuvia ja tää asu sopikin hyvin auringonlaskuun. Kyseinen asu on päätynyt jo useampaan otteeseen päälle tän kesän aikana, musta se vaan on niin kiva! Käytin ennen kyseistä paitaa vain mustan huivin kanssa, mutta yks päivä kokeilin huvikseen miltä se näyttäis mun muiden huivien kanssa ja tykästyin tähän komboon. Mitä mieltä sä oot tästä asusta? 

Top - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - River Island


No comments :

Post a Comment