Thursday 20 September 2018

Cozy Autumn Uniform


I could live in this outfit through the whole autumn time! It's so cozy, because of the chunky sweater it is really warm as well and I think it looks really nice too! I like this outfit so much that I'm sure it will be one of my go-to outfits this autumn and winter (with a jacket on top ofc!).

The grey sweater is my favourite from last winter, and will probably continue being my favourite this autumn and winter as well. I got it as a birthday gift and I just love it so much! It looks great on top of a midi dress like this and also with wide leg trousers. This outfit was also on my ''3 ways to wear a midi dress in autumn'' video so if you haven't seen that yet, go check it out!



//Voisin elää tässä asussa koko syksyn! Niin mukava, paksun neuleen ansiosta myös todella lämmin ja mun mielestä se näyttää myös todella kivalta! Tykkään tästä asusta sen verran paljon, että siitä tulee varmasti yks mun tän syksyn ja talven (takin kanssa tietysti) luotto asuista! 

Harmaa neule on jo viime vuoden lemppari, mutta tulee jatkamaan samassa asemassa varmasti myös tänä syksynä ja talvena. Sain sen synttärilahjaksi ja tykkään siitä ihan super paljon! Se näyttää niin kivalta tälläisen midi mekon päällä, mutta menee tosi kivasti myös leveälahkeisten housujen kanssa. Tää asu näkyi myös mun ''3 tapaa stailata midi mekko syksyllä'' videolla ja jos et oo nähnyt sitä, niin käyppä katsomassa!  

sweater - Zara
Dress - KappAhl
Scarf - The Modest Online
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment