Tuesday 16 October 2018

Casual Autumn Outfit


After the cooler autumn weathers came here, I feel like this coat has been seen a lot here on my blog. This time I combined it with mom jeans, camel sweater and light pink sneakers. The colours are neutral, just the way I like and the pattern of the coat gives the outfit a nice touch. I think this combo makes a quite nice and casual autumn outfit. What do you think?


//Siitä asti kun viileämmät syyssäät saapuivat tänne, tää takki on päätynyt asukuviin jo useamman kerran. Tällä kertaa yhdistelin sen mutsi farkkujen, kamelin värisen neuleen ja vaaleanpunaisten lenkkareiden kanssa. Asun väritys on siis todella neutraali, just sellainen mistä tykkään. Takin kuviointi taas tuo asuun sitä jotakin. Mun mielestä tää on tosi kivan hieman rennompi syys asu, mitä mieltä sä oot?

 Coat - Guess
Sweater - Marks & Spencer
Jeans - Bershka
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Shoes - Adidas


No comments :

Post a Comment