Tuesday 8 January 2019

Bow turban outfit

*In collaboration with Brothersandsisters.biz

I got this turban from brothersandsisters.biz and the idea for this outfit came at the exact moment when I tried the turban on for the first time. For me, ready made turbans like these are just so nice, since I like to wear a turban with turtleneck tops and sweaters, but when I wrap it myself it's usually slipping off a lot. Because of that, I secure the turban with earrings but with that method I can't wear it for too long. That's why I really like ready made turbans like this one with a bow on the front. No need to secure them in any way and I can feel really comfy even if I'm going to wear it all day!

What do you think about my new turban and this outfit?



//Sain kuvissa näkyvän turbaanin brothersandsisters.biz:ltä ja idea tähän asuun tuli heti turbaania ensimmäistä kertaa kokeillessani. Tälläiset valmiit turbaanit on vaan niin kivoja, sillä tykkään käyttää turbaania poolopaitojen ja -neuleiden kanssa, mutta tehdessäni turbaanin itse, se harvemmin pysyy hyvin paikallaan. Joudunkin silloin usein kiinnittämään sen korviksilla, mikä taas johtaa siihen, ettei turbaania voi pitää kovin montaa tuntia kerrallaan. Tälläiset valmiit turbaanit onkin siis paljon kätevämpiä omalla kohdallani, ne pysyy hyvin paikoillaan ja niiden kanssa on mukava olla vaikka koko päivän. 

Mitäs mieltä oot mun uudesta turbaanista ja tästä asusta?

Coat & Gloves - Reserved
Cardigan - Ted Baker
Turban - Brothersandsisters.biz
Shawl & Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment