Thursday 10 January 2019

Work outfit


Here's my outfit from yesterday. I usually only take outfit pictures on the days that I'm not working, but yesterday was an exception. I wore a striped floral shirt dress with over the knee boots, black coat and a black bag. I really love how versatile the shirt dress is and in my opinion it can easily be worn all year around. What do you think about this outfit?


//Tässä olis kuvia eilisestä asusta. En yleensä ota asukuvia niinä päivinä kun mulla on töitä, mutta eilinen oli poikkeus. Päälle päätyi kukallinen paitamekko, jonka yhdistin ylipolvensaappaisiin, mustaan takkiin ja mustaan laukkuun. Mä tykkään niin paljon siitä, miten monikäyttöinen kyseinen paitamekko on, kukkakuosista huolimatta se menee mun mielestä hyvin ympäri vuoden. Mitäs pidät tästä asusta?

Coat - Vero Moda
Top - Pimkie
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment