Thursday 27 October 2016

Pink x Floral


I absolutely love this outfit! As I mentioned in yesterday's post, my mom sent me a packet from Finland. Both, the cardigan and the sweater that I'm wearing were in that packet I received. The cardigan goes with everything and the sweater - I don't even know where to start! It's so soft, and looks so lovely and cute! These two are definitely one of my favorite pieces of clothing at the moment! What do you think about my new sweater and cardigan?


//Mä tykkään tästä asusta niin paljon! Niinkuin tuli eilisessä postauksessakin mainittua, äiti lähetti mulle tänne paketin Suomesta, missä oli mukana mm kuvissa näkyvät neule ja neuletakki. Neuletakki tuntuu sopivan yhteen lähestulkoon kaiken kanssa, enkä edes tiedä mistä aloittaa neuleen kanssa! Se on ihan super pehmeä, ihana ja söpö! Nää kaksi on kyllä ehdottomasti yhdet lemppari vaatteista tällähetkellä! Mitäs te tykkäätte mun uutuuksista? 

Cardigan - Noom
Sweater - Ted Baker
Trousers - H&M
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Zara



2 comments :

  1. Noi kengät vaan varastaa sydämen joka kerta <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah kiitti, ne on kieltämättä kyllä tosi ihanat! :)

      Delete