Thursday 2 February 2017

Byebye Amsterdam



As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm now in Finland. Imran and I have been so busy lately, since we needed to sell some of our stuff, pack etc. So on Tuesday it was time for me to say goodbye to the Netherlands for a while and fly back to Helsinki. I also wanted to share the mini vlog that we did with Imran, since it's about the same topic. I would have wanted to start the vlog already before we gave the keys to the house owner, but we were too busy packing and preparing everything.


//Niinkuin mainitsin jo eilisessäkin postauksessa, niin saavuin myöhään tiistaina Suomeen. Ollaan oltu tosi kiireisiä Imranin kanssa viime aikoina kaikkien muutto juttujen takia ja sitten Tiistaina mun olikin aika sanoa hetkeksi heippa Hollannille. Halusin myös jakaa meidän tiistaina kuvaaman vlogin tähän samaan, sillä se liittyy aiheeseen. Olisin halunnut aloittaa vlogin jo ennen avainten luovutusta, muta valitettavasti oltiin liian kiireisiä loppujen tavaroiden pakkaamisen ja loppuviimeistelyjen kanssa.


No comments :

Post a Comment