Tuesday 21 March 2017

Back to the cold Finland


Time to take you back to cold Finland with these outfit pictures. I got too used to Dubai's weather since I can't handle this cold even if I'm wearing same things in the same degrees as I would have before we went to Dubai. According to Finnish news the spring already started but I guess they were wrong, since it started snowing yesterday so it looks like I need to wait for a while for the weather to get warmer.


//Aika palata postauksienkin osalta takaisin kylmään Suomeen. Taisin tottua liikaa Dubain säähän, meinaan en kestä tätä Suomen kylmyyttä vaikka päältä löytyisikin saman verran vaatteita kuin samalla säällä ennen Dubaihin lähtöä. Uutisten mukaan kevät olisi jo alkanut täällä, mutta eilisen lumisateen takia uskaltaisin olla eri mieltä asiasta ja nyt tälläpuolella ruutua odotellaankin epätoivoisesti ilmojen lämpenemistä. 

Coat - Vero Moda
Top - Marks & Spencer
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Austere Attire
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Bershka


No comments :

Post a Comment