Friday 3 March 2017

The Leopard Coat

Leopard coat

This leopard print coat has been out of use for way too long! My mom made it for me few years ago and I like it a lot and have always liked, but I didn't have the courage to wear it that much, since I always felt like everyone was staring me when I did. I wish that I wouldn't have cared that much since look at this outfit! I really like the color scheme of this one and obviously the outfit in total, what about you?


//Tää leopardi takki on lojunut kaapissa aivan liian pitkään. Mun äiti teki kyseisen takin mulle muutama vuosi sitten. Tykkään tästä todella paljon ja tykkäsin jo silloin, mutta rehellisesti sanottuna mulla ei ollut silloin tarpeeksi rohkeutta käyttää tätä, sillä musta tuntui että tätä käyttäessä kaikki tuijotti mua. Ei olisi pitänyt välittää asiasta, meinaan katsokaa tätäkin asua! Tykkään tän asun värimaailmasta todella paljon, niinkuin myös itse asusta, entä sä?

modest fashion
Leopard print coat
modest fashion
Leopard print jacket
statement jacket
Leopard print
Sweater - Marks & Spencer
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Veiled Beauty
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment