Sunday 9 April 2017

Last Few Weeks #46


1. Busy days...
2. Modern family + chocolate <3
3. Imran and I tested out this new pasta place and to be honest I expected a bit more since it's owned by one famous Finnish chef.
4. At the gym after a long time.

//1. Kiireisiä päiviä...
2. Modern Family + suklaata <3
3. Käytiin Imranin kanssa testaamassa Pasta Box ravintolaa ja rehellisesti sanottuna odotin enemmän.
4. Salilla pitkästä aikaa!


5. Souvenirs from Estonia! The top is from my mom and the rest from my uncle.
6. Macarons from my favourite place!
7. My mom wanted to have a special breakfast yesterday, so she bought so much delicious food!
8. Have been loving that the weather has been more spring-a-like lately!

//5. Tuliaisia Virosta! Paidan sain äidiltä ja kaiken muun enolta.
6. Macaronsseja mun lemppari paikasta!
7. Äiti halus järkätä vähän spessumman aamiaisen ja osti sitä varten kaikenlaista herkkua!
8. Nää viime päivien keväisemmät säät on kyllä ollut ihania!


No comments :

Post a Comment