Saturday 6 May 2017

From Winter to Spring


Remember when I first showed you this coat that I'm wearing in these pictures? It was freezing outside that day, and I think that the temperature difference between that day and Thursday when I wore this outfit was about 20 degrees. My super warm winter coat turned to a nice spring/fall coat by taking off the faux fur lining that it had inside. This time I decided to pair it with khaki green sneakers, beige scarf and black jeans, tunic and bag. I also have few other outfit ideas with this coat in my mind, but we'll see, wether I'll try those out during the spring or leave them for next fall.


//Muistatteko kun esittelin tän takin teille ensimmäistä kertaa? Ulkona oli silloin jäätävän kylmä ja eroa näiden kahden kuvaus päivän lämpötilassa onkin suunnilleen 20°C! Mun super lämpimästä talvitakista tulikin siis kiva kevät/syystakki irrottamalla takin lämpöisen karvavuoren. Tällä kertaa yhdistin takin saman värisiin lenkkareihin, beigeen huiviin, sekä mustiin farkkuihin, tunikaan ja laukkuun. Mulla on myös mielessä pari muutakin asua tän takin kanssa, mutta saa nähdä ehdinkö kokeilla niitä tän kevään aikana, vai jääkö ne odottamaan syksyyn. 

Coat & Shoes - Bershka
Tunic - River Island
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Veiled Beauty
Sunglasses - Ur & Penn
Bag - Forever 21


No comments :

Post a Comment