Tuesday 26 September 2017

Outfit from Lidl


Let's continue with the Esmara by Heidi Klum topic. You saw these pants and the bag already on my Esmara by Heidi Klum try on haul, but here's a bit more of how I would style them. To be honest, I would probably change my hijab to a black one, I think the pink one is a bit too much.

The blue pants are amazing, they are really comfortable and stretchy which is something that I actually didn't expect. As I also said in my haul video, they are a size too big for me, which makes them more loose fitting and I also sewed the legs shorter. Do you like the outfit?


//Jatketaan Esmara by Heidi Klum aiheen parissa. Housut ja laukku vilahtikin Esmara by Heidi Klum try on haul -videolla, mutta tässä hieman enemmän sitä, miten stailaisin ne. Rehellisesti sanottuna vaihtaisin vaihtaisin mielummin pinkin huivin mustaan, meinaan toi pinkki on ehkä vähän liikaa. 

Kyseiset housut on muuten todella mukavat ja venyvät, mitä en osannut odottaa. Niinkuin haul videollakin tuli mainittua, niin noi housut on itseasiassa mulle koon liian isot, mikä tekee niistä löysemät. Tuunasin myös niitä hieman ompelemalla lahkeet lyhyemmäksi. Onkos tää asu sun mieleen?

Jacket - Zara
Top - Primark
Trousers & Bag - Lidl / Esmara by Heidi Klum
Scarf - Arabian Import
Shoes - Aimy


2 comments :