Tuesday 26 December 2017

Excited for the new year


Time for the last outfit post of 2017! It's just feels so weird that once again another year is coming to it's end. I'm so excited for 2018, there should be few really exciting things happening and I just can't wait. I've also set myself some goals, which I have already started to work on, because if you can start now, what's the point to wait for another minute? I'm just feeling so motivated right now and I hope that this feeling will last and 2018 will be my year! Are you excited for 2018 that is just around the corner?


//Tässä olis vuoden 2017 viimeinen asupostaus! Tuntuu niin oudolta, että taas kerran yksi vuosi on lähestymässä loppuaan. Odotan tosin uutta vuotta innolla, meinaan luvassa pitäisi olla muutamia jännittäviä juttuja, mitä en malta odottaa. Oon myös asettanut muutamia tavoitteita itselleni, joiden kanssa työskentelyn oon jo aloittanut, sillä miksi odottaa jos on mahdollista aloittaa heti. Tällä hetkellä motivaatio on todella korkealla ja toivon kovasti että tää fiilis pysyy ja 2018 tulee olemaan mun vuosi! Ootko sä innoissas kohta vaihtuvasta vuodesta? 



Coat & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment