Tuesday 13 March 2018

Striped and Floral


Here's an outfit from last weekend. It was finally warm enough to wear my new shirtdress that I bought when I was in Lille. I think it's really good for spring and summer, because of the floral and striped pattern, which are both very trendy this year, but they are also patterns that will look good year after year! This time I paired it with a more winter proper outfit but I can really imagine wearing it with a trench coat and blue jeans when the weathers get a bit warmer. It would also look good with  white jeans and a pair of heels or ballerinas during summer time. I think the shirtdress is just so pretty and I'm sure it'll become one of my go-to pieces!


//Tässä olis asukuvia viikonlopulta. Ulkona oli sen verran lämmintä, että pääsin kokeilemaan uutta paitamekkoa, jonka ostin Lillestä. Tää onkin tosi sopiva keväälle ja kesälle, meinaan kukkakuosi ja pystyraidat on todella in tänä vuonna, mutta kyseiset kuosit näyttää myös hyvältä vuosi toisensa jälkeen! Tällä kertaa yhdistin paitamekon hieman talveen sopivammin, mutta voin hyvin kuvitella tän trenssitakin ja sinisten farkkujen kanssa vähän lämpimämmällä säällä. Se näyttäisi kivalta myös valkoisten farkkujen sekä ballerinojen tai korkkareiden kanssa kesällä. Musta tää paitamekko on vaan niin nätti ja oon aika varma, että siitä tulee yksi mun luottovaatteista! 

Coat - Vero Moda
Top - Pimkie
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Sunglasses - Primark
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Zara


1 comment :