Thursday 19 April 2018

Flower power


I don't know if it's the little tulip bouquet, the color scheme of my outfit or both of them combined, but these are my favourite spring outfit pictures so far. I feel like the pictures are screaming spring, which is what I had in mind before taking these photos. I used to always wear lots of black and I still do, but I have also noticed that I'm more and more drawn to lighter colored outfits. For example, the combination of light pink and white is just so fresh and somehow feminine as well that I just can't help but love it! The freshness of that color combo is also perfect for spring, don't you think?


//En tiedä johtuuko se pienestä kukkakimpusta, asun värimaailmasta vai molemmista, mutta nää kuvat on varmaankin mun lempi kevätasukuvat tähän mennessä. Nää kuvat oikein huutaa kevättä, mitä hainkin takaa jo kuvia suunniteltaessa. Oon tottunut käyttämään paljon mustaa pukeutumisessa, mutta oon huomannut tykkääväni kokoajan enemmän ja enemmän vaaleammista asukokonaisuuksista. Esimerkiksi vaaleanpunaisen ja valkoisen yhdistelmä on jotenkin niin raikas ja naisellinen, etten vaan yksinkertaisesti voi olla pitämättä siitä! Kyseinen värikombo on myös täydellinen kevääseen, eikö! 

spring style, modest fashion, modest outfit, light pink trench coat,
Modest fashion blog, fashion blogger, modest fashion, modest spring outfit ideas,
modest fashion, spring outfit
spring fashion, spring outfit,
Coat - Noom
Top - Vila
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Arabian import
Bag - Mohito
Shoes - Tory Burch


No comments :

Post a Comment