Thursday 24 May 2018

First impression of Ted Baker court shoes


I got these pretty heels as a souvenir from my mom, and I like them so much! That's why I thought that I would tell you more about them too! First of all I think that they are really pretty and cute! Also when putting them on your feet, they feel really soft, like you would walk on a thin cushion. The back of the shoes felt a bit slippery at first, but after walking a while it wasn't like that anymore.

I ended up wearing them for 3.5 hours and after I got home my feet were hurting a bit but that's something I was expecting since I'm not used to wearing heels like that. I'm pretty positive that next time I'm wearing them I can wear them even longer without problems. I usually get blisters pretty easily from new shoes, but didn't have that problem with these ones which was a positive surprise. So I would highly recommend these heels unless you have really wide feet, because these shoes are pretty narrow which suits me perfectly.

Unfortunately they don't have the shoes in this exact same pattern on Ted Baker website anymore, but they have the same design with different patterns which you can find here* and here*!



//Sain nää ihanat korkkarit tuliaisena äidiltä ja tykkään niistä ihan sikana! Sen takia halusinkin tehdä niistä ihan kokonaisen postauksen, missä kerron niistä hieman tarkemmin. Mun mielestä nää on vaan niin nätit ja söpöt! Jalkaan pistäessä ne tuntuu todella pehmeältä, ihan kuin kävelisi ohuen tyynyn päällä. Alkuun kengän takaosa tuntui hieman liukkaalta, mutta sekin meni ohi vähän ajan päästä. 

Ensimmäisellä käyttökerralla nää oli jalassa kolme ja puoli tuntia ja kotiin päästessä jalkoihin sattui jo hieman, mutta uskaltaisin pistää sen tottumattomuuden piikkiin. Oonkin aika varma, että ensi kerralla kyseisiä korkkareita käyttäessä pystyn käyttämään niitä vielä pidempään. Mulle tulee yleensä helposti hiertymiä uusista kengistä, mutta näissä ei ollut sitä ongelmaa, mikä yllätti mut positiivisesti. Voisinkin siis todellakin suositella näitä paitsi jos omaat vähän leveemmät jalat. Näissä korkkareissa on meinaan kapea lesti, mikä taas sopii mulle paremmin kuin hyvin.

Valitettavasti näitä kenkiä ei löydy enää Ted Bakerin sivuilta tässä samassa kuosissa, mutta samoja kenkiä löytyy kahdessa muussa kuosissa ja ne löytyy täältä* ja täältä*!



*ad link / *mainoslinkki


No comments :

Post a Comment