Thursday 5 July 2018

Goodbye Amsterdam


My time in the Netherlands has officially came to it's end and it's time for me to head back to Finland. I really liked living in Holland and I feel really sad having to say goodbye. I'm so thankful for being able to live in such a cool place, getting some awesome memories and the most important - I got to know some really amazing people that hopefully I can still call my friends after years have passed.

As for now I don't have any plans to move back to the Netherlands again, but if I've learned one thing in the past few years, it's to never say never. As I'm leaving this beautiful place behind, I will for sure hold on tight to all the lovely memories!



//Mun aika Hollannissa on nyt virallisesti lopussa ja luvassa on paluu Suomeen. Tykkäsin todella asua Hollannissa ja tuntuu haikealta jättää se taakse. Olen kuitenkin kiitollinen siitä, että pystyin asumaan näin kivassa paikassa, sain kokea upeita juttuja ja tutustua mitä ihanimpiin ihmisiin joita toivon mukaan voin kutsua ystäviksi vielä vuosienkin päästä. 

Tällä hetkellä suunnitelmissa ei ole enää muuttaa takaisin Hollantiin, mutta muutaman viime vuoden aikana olen huomannut ettei koskaan kannata sanoa ''ei koskaan''. Vaikka onkin aika siirtyä elämässä eteenpäin, tuun varmasti pitämään kiinni kaikista täällä saaduista muistoista! 


No comments :

Post a Comment