Thursday 23 August 2018

Eid ul Adha


The day before yesterday was Eid ul Adha and even though I usually like to wear an abaya or a dress on Eid, this time I went for my black trousers and a red peplum top. I finished the look with my favourite bag and black loafers. I really like this outfit, but since it's really starting to be autumn here in Finland it was quite chilly outside. That being said, I probably should have worn a jacket on top of the outfit in order to not feel cold. It's just so hard these days, since you are either wearing too warm clothes and feel hot or you feel cold wishing that you would have taken that jacket with you.

Imran and I also filmed an Eid vlog and you can watch it here!



//Toissapäivänä juhlittiin Eidiä. Yleensä tykkään Eidinä pukeutua mekkoon tai abayaan, mutta tälläkertaa päädyin mustiin housuihin ja punaiseen peplum paitaan. Viimeistelin lookin mun lemppari laukulla sekä mustilla loafereilla. Tykkään tästä asusta todella, mutta nyt kun syksy on aikalailla täällä, tuntui ulkona aika viileältä. Toisin sanoen olisi pitänyt pistää takki päälle, ettei olisi tullut kylmä. Näinä päivinä vaan tuntuu siltä, että joko päällä on liikaa vaateta ja tulee kuuma, tai sitten toivot, että olisit ottanut sen takin mukaan. 

Kuvattiin muuten myös Imranin kanssa Eid vlogi ja pääset katsomaan sen tästä!

Top - Vero Moda
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment