Sunday 19 August 2018

My morning skincare routine



Even though I'm not a big fan of makeup, I'm quite interested about skincare! I've also been struggling with acne for many years now, and even though it might not look like that from the video, my new skincare routine (or more likely the new products that I use) has actually helped a bit with my breakouts and I get them less often than before. I thought that it would be fun to share my morning skincare routine with you and I hope that you like video's like this!


//Vaikka en ookkaan kauheen kova meikkaamaan, niin oon kuitenkin kiinnostunut ihonhoidosta. Oon kärsinyt aknesta jo useamman vuoden ja vaikkei videon perusteella ehkä uskoisi, niin mun tän hetkinen ihonhoitorutiini (tai ennemminkin siinä olevat uudet tuotteet) on auttanut mua saamaan mun aknea edes pikkasen kuriin. Ajattelin että olis kiva jakaa sun kanssa mun joka aamuinen ihonhoitorutiini ja toivonkin että tykkäät tälläisistä videoista! 


No comments :

Post a Comment