Tuesday 11 December 2018

Go-to winter outfit


Last Thursday Sara and I went to the city centre, since we wanted to take some pictures in front of this cute carousel that they have there alongside the christmas market that is taking place right now. We also checked the market out really quickly, but it was way too crowded for us, so we headed to an Espresso House nearby.

I also didn't feel like carrying my DSLR with me so these outfit pictures have been taken with my iPhone. I would like to hear your thoughts on outfit pics like this! Do you think it's okay to take outfit pictures with a phone from time to time or should I just stick to the DSLR?

I had my outfit planned at least a week ahead. This outfit has definitely been one of my go-to outfits lately! The grey sweater dress isn't only super cute, but it's also super warm. Combined with thermal leggings and over the knee boots I just know that I can handle the cold weather without a problem. I really love outfits like this where I don't need to compromise my style in order to stay warm.




//Viime torstaina käytiin Saran kanssa keskustassa, sillä haluttiin ottaa kuvia Tuomaan markkinoiden karusellin edessä. Kierrettiin myös nopeasti markkinoita läpi, mutta siellä oli ihan liian täyttä, joten mentiin mielummin Espresso Houseen kahville. 

En myöskään jaksanut tällä kertaa ottaa järkkäriä mukaan, joten kyseiset asukuvat on otettu kännykällä. Olisikin kiva kuulla mitä mieltä sä oot tälläisistä kuvista! Onko sun mielestä ok ottaa asukuvat kännykällä silloin tällöin, vai pitäisikö pitäytyä pelkästään järkkärissä?

Olin muuten valinnut kyseisen asun jo ainakin viikko etukäteen. Tää on ollut mun ehdoton luotto asu viime aikoina. Harmaa neulemekko ei ole ainoastaan söpö vaan se on myös todella lämmin. Yhdistettynä vielä lämpöleggingseihin ja ylipolvensaappaisiin on kylmässä säässä selviytyminen taattu! Tykkään niin paljon tälläisistä asuista, missä ei tarvitse tehdä kompromissia tyylin ja lämpimänä pysymisen välillä! 

Coat & Gloves - Reserved
Sweater Dress - Vero Moda
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment