Thursday 27 December 2018

Monochromatic vibes


Here's my outfit from yesterday. I went to have some coffee with Sara and as usual we took few pics as well. I was supposed to wear a totally different outfit, but then got the idea for this outfit at the very last minute. I really like this almost all grey look and I guess that you really can't go wrong with a monochromatic outfit. What do you think?


//Tässä olisi kuvia eilisestä asusta. Käytiin Saran kanssa kahvilla ja niinkuin monesti on ollut tapana, napattiin samalla myös muutamat kuvat. Olin suunnitellut ihan toisenlaisen asun eilistä varten, mutta sain idean tähän asuun viime hetkellä. Tykkäänkin todella paljon tästä melkein kokoharmaasta asusta, yksivärisen asun kanssa (tai tässä tapauksessa lähes yksivärisen) ei vaan niin helposti mene vikaan. Mitäs sä pidät tästä asusta?

Coat & Gloves - Reserved
Sweater & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment