Tuesday 22 January 2019

Coffee shop

*In collaboration with Brothersandsisters.biz

A bit different kind of outfit pictures this time. I have to say that taking these pictures were really stepping out of my comfort zone. Sara and I had to choose between taking outfit pictures outside in the freezing cold or inside a cozy cafe taking the risk that people would stare at us while doing so. As you can see, we did the latter, but I think the pics turned out quite nice even though there wasn't enough room to capture the whole outfit in one pic.

As for my outfit of the day, I wore a beige turtle neck together with a lovely faux suede bow turban from Brothersandsisters.biz. I combined them with black wide leg trousers, ankle boots and my LV pochette felicie bag.



//Tässä olis vähän erilaisia asukuvia vaihteeksi. Näiden kuvien ottaminen oli kyllä ovan mukavuusalueen ulkopuolella käymistä. Meidän piti Saran kanssa valita, jäädytäänkö ulkona kylmässä kuvia ottaessa vai otetaanko ne kahvilan mukavassa lämmössä ja tunnelmassa ottaen se riski että muut tuijottaa meitä. Niin kuin kuvista näkyy, päädyttiin jälkimmäiseen vaihtoehtoon ja mun mielestä näistä kuvista tuli todella kivat, vaikkakin koko asu oli mahdotonta saada mahtumaan yhteen kuvaan. 

Asuna toimi pooloneule yhdessä Brothersandsisters.biz:in tekomokkaisen rusetti turbaanin kanssa. Yhdistin ne mustiin leveälahkeisiin housuihin, nilkkureihin ja LV pochette felicie laukkuun.

Sweater - Lidl
Trousers - Zara
Turban - Brothersandsisters.biz
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment