Tuesday 9 January 2018

Outfit from 2017


Here's an outfit from last year that I didn't have time to post earlier. The day these were taken was rainy and really wet so rain boots were more than a good idea, I really did thank myself for the smart choice since my feet stayed dry the whole day. These ones are pretty stylish too so they make rainy days a bit more likeable too! I combined my rain boots with a pair of jeans and a shirt dress. In my opinion they made a pretty nice look for the rainy day, what do you think?


//Tässä olis viime vuoden puolelta yksi asu. Kyseinen päivä oli sateinen ja muutenkin maa oli erittäin märkä, joten kumisaappaat oli enemmän kuin hyvä idea. Kiitin todellakin itseäni hyvästä valinnasta, kun jalat pysyivät kuivana koko päivän. Tää pari on kyllä muutenkin sen verran tyylikäs, että ne tekee kyllä sadepäivistä hieman siedettävämpiä! Tällä kertaa saappaat yhdistyi farkkuihin ja paitamekkoon. Mun mielestä tää olikin todella kiva asukokonaisuus sadepäivään, mitäs mieltä sä oot?

Coat - Zara
Shirt dress - Primark
Scarf - Arabian Import
Bag - Guess


2 comments :