Thursday 11 January 2018

Starting the year with neutrals


Let's finally move to more recent outfits, this one is from last week, when Sara and I went for a coffee. Aren't those grey trousers just so nice? I bought them in the end of last year after wanting something like that for several months already. I really like how they look and the fact that they fit with so many things in my closet! The shirt I'm wearing is the one that you might have seen a bit of in this post. All in all I really like this outfit, what about you?


//Vihdoinkin vähän tuoreempien asukuvien aika! Tää asu on viime viikolta, kun käytiin Saran kanssa kahvilla. Eikös noi harmaat housut olekin ihanat? Ostin ne viime vuoden loppupuolella haluttuani vastaavanlaisia jo useamman kuukauden ajan. Tykkään noista ihan sikana ja ne sopii niin hyvin yhteen monen mun vaatekaapista löytyvän vaatteen kanssa! Kuvissa näkyvä paita vilahtikin aiemmin tässä postauksessa ja yhdessä noi luokin aikas kivan asukokonaisuuden, vai mitä! 

Coat - Primark
Top - KappAhl
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Austere Attire
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment