Tuesday 13 November 2018

Winter Uniform


These outfit pictures are from over 2 weeks ago, when I went to buy my LV bag. I wanted to wear some type of outfit that I like to wear a lot in order to make sure that the bag I want to buy fits my style. I went for a shirt dress and paired it with over the knee boots, since it's one of my favourite combination during autumn and winter. What do you think about this outfit?


//Nää asukuvat on jo hieman yli kahden viikon takaa, samalta päivältä kun kävin ostamassa mun LV laukun. Halusin pistää päälle jotain itselle tyypillistä varmistaakseni, että haluamani laukku sopii tyyliini. Päädyinkin sitten kyseiseen paitamekkoon, jonka yhdistin ylipolven saappaisiin. Tän tyyppinen kombo onkin ihan mun lemppari syksyllä ja talvella. Mitä mieltä sä oot?

Coat - Vero Moda
Shirt dress - Primark
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment