Thursday 29 November 2018

Sunday Brunch Outfit


I feel like these freezing weathers are making it really hard for me to come up with nice outfits. I wore this outfit for a brunch on Sunday. I wanted to dress up a bit, but it was way too cold to wear the dress as it is with the faux fur jacket, so I added the chunky knit on top of it. The heeled ankle boots and the lovely LV bag finishes the look.


//Musta tuntuu että nää kylmät säät vaikeuttaa kivojen asujen keksimistä todenteolla. Kyseinen asu oli päällä sunnuntaisella brunssilla. Halusin pukeutua vähän hienommin, mutta mekko ei olisi tekoturkistakin kanssa todellakaan riittänyt näihin kylmiin säihin, joten päädyin pistämään neuleen sen päälle. Korolliset nilkkurit ja mun ihanaakin ihanampi LV laukku viimeistelee lookin.

Coat - Primark
Sweater - Zara
Dress - KappAhl
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Gloves - Reserved
Shoes - Aimy


4 comments :

  1. I really love the textures in this outfit. Especially with the jacket, makes me just want to pet it. It must be so warm and comfy. I also love that purse. It's just super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It indeed is quite warm and definitely comfy!

      Delete