Thursday 31 January 2019

Dubai photo diary


I hope you've had an awesome week so far! As I told in my last post, I went to some place warm and if you didn't notice from the title of this post, that place was Dubai. I came back to Finland last night and since I didn't have any post scheduled for today, I thought that a photo diary would be nice! I was also planning to do a post about things to do in Dubai so tell me in the comments if you would be interested about that!


//Toivottavasti sun viikko on mennyt hyvin tähän asti! Niinkuin tuli viime postauksessa mainittua, menin matkalle jonnekin lämpimään ja mikäli otsikko jäi huomaamatta niin paikkahan oli Dubai. Saavuin viime yönä takaisin Suomeen ja ajattelin heti jakaa vähän kuvia reissulta. Suunnitelmissa oli myös postauksen teko jutuista mitä kannattaa tehdä Dubaissa, joten jos kyseinen postaus kiinnostaa sua, kerrothan sen mulle kommenteissa!


No comments :

Post a Comment